A corporate license gives your entire company access to the to actionable information the Food Institute offers. Plus, our team of food industry experts are available to answer questions.
Heres’s a sample of what’s included in a corporate license:
- Today in Food – Spend less time skimming through countless publications or scouring the internet with this daily electronic newsletter.
- Food Institute Report – Keep tabs on competition, customers, emerging trends and pending legislation in this 24 page report.
- “Ask an Expert” Research Services – Whenever, you call us, we’ll be there. Unlimited expert advice is never more than a phone call or email away. Our trained food industry analysts can track down a multitude of information requests.
- Food Industry Review – This annual reference resource for the U.S. food industry, can be hosted on your intranet. Topics explored in-depth include: Consumer trends; Retailing formats and private label; Restaurants and foodservice;Social media and mobile marketing; Economic/CPI and PPI data; FSMA; Food processing and new products; Specialty, organic and sustainability; Mergers and acquisitions; and Demographics of consumer spending.
- Food Institute Online – A reference library on your desktop- anytime…anywhere!
- Member Profile – Imagine the impact on your business when it’s featured in Today in Food and the Food Institute Report.