This 800+ page compilation of essential information regarding the canning, freezing and preserving industries will save you time, put current fact & figures at your fingertips and answer your questions fast. The Almanac contains valuable information for businesses to reference quickly and conveniently. Use The Almanac to make more informed business decisions . . . and make them quickly. The 2019 edition includes:
- FSMA Regulations
- FDA Standards Of Identity, Quality, Fill Of Container – Mandatory standards for canned & frozen foods
- USDA Quality Grade Standards
- Agricultural Statistics – Fruit and Vegetable acreage, yield, production and value for processing crops and dual usage crops.
- HACCP Requirements for Seafood
- FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations
- USDA Canning Regulations
- Conversion Factors
- Food Trade Associations
- Calendar of Association Events
- Juice HACCP
With The Almanac, day-to-day questions are answered and problems solved in a timely manner. Its thorough cross-references, editor’s clarifying notes, topical headings and indexes all work together to present the information you need in an accessible and coherent format.