Food Institute News
Food Institute News
The Food Institute's "Top Ten" Facts about FSMA
The Food Institute is pleased to present the Top Ten reasons that you need to attend the Food Safety Modernization Act Webinar Series.
Posted: Jul 19, 2011
Upper Saddle River, NJ (July 19, 2011) The Food Institute is pleased to present the Top Ten reasons that you need to attend the Food Safety Modernization Act Webinar Series.
10. FDA now has the authority to order recalls -- even if you refuse -- how can that be?
9. Is it possible? is there a chance? - that some food from your facility could cause serious health consequences? If so, your registration can be suspended!
8. FDA will soon be able to "sneak-a-peek" at many of your new records during an inspection - what will they find? What are they allowed to look for?
7. Domestic food facilities - Are you considered "high risk?" - If so, FDA will be watching more frequently - what made you "high risk" ... and, how can you remove that stigma?
6. Do you have a hazard analysis plan? How do you even begin to implement it? And when? FDA's required preventative controls coming very soon ........
5. Have you sold "reportable foods" that could pose a health risk? What's your plan? How will you notify your customers? Better find out - or your business could be compromised!
4. Fruits and vegetables - you must be safe too - new FDA standards coming - do you know what they are?
3. And, what exactly are Food Defense Mitigation Measures? Don't know - they will soon be required - and you will need to know!
2. How often do you need to re-register with the FDA? What happens if you don't? And, what are the re-registration rules?
And the #1 reason to attend the FSMA webinar Series ....... Fees and fines for re-inspections are looming! - Taking a chunk from your profits - Don't let that happen - Better safe than sorry!
For more information and to register, visit www.foodinstitute.com/FSMAwebinar.cfm